Saturday, December 26, 2009

Here Comes 2010

Christmas is over and in a weeks time we will all bid goodbye to 2009. Time sure flies fast. And before writing this blog, I went over to the various list of things that I said I will be doing with certain people.

You see, I love list. I write down almost everything. I write down the things I'd like to have, the things I'd like to do, the places I'd like to go, the plans I'd like to accomplish.

I aced the plans-to-accomplish category...I did it all. But my other list are just half way done. Tsk, tsk, tsk. I'm partly disappointed with myself because I always postponed my planned activity to give way to certain things. I'm sure am learning responsibility. Not that I'm complaining but I realize that I'm depriving myself.

So for 2010, I'd like to focus on myself. I think it's not a crime to be selfish even just for a bit. I've been too selfless this year therefore I'm declaring that 2010 will be a 'spoil-me' year. No one really knows how to pamper me and besides it's nobody's job so I have to get my cute butt going. No more slacking, no time for rest, time to hit off the road and see what there is to see =)

No comments: