Monday, April 8, 2013

I feel wonderful!

“You are the closest I will ever come to magic.” 

This is how I feel. 
You maybe very tiny for now. 
Barely a dot inside me.
But know that I love you unconditionally and beyond words. 
I will protect you. 
I will care for you. 
You will always have a shoulder to cry on. 
You will always have an ear that will listen to you. 
I will dry your tears. 
I will play silly games with you. 
You will always have someone you can talk with. 
You will always have someone who will support you. 
I will come running to you whenever you shout my name (even if you don't) 
I will pamper you like no other. 
You will not only have a mother but a confidant too. 
You will always have me as your best friend. 
I will make you feel secure.
I will chase your fears away. 
This list will go on and go on..
We just started our beautiful journey together.. 
Never forget how loved you are by Mom and Dad. 

“You (my love) is the closest I will ever come to magic.” 

No comments: