Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Toxic

Exams of my sisters are coming;
Lean needs to pass the qualifying so that she can get into the major that she wants;
Aika has no other choice but to pass or else she won't be able to graduate (crossing my finger);
Auds is having some eating disorder stint (keeps throwing up after meal);
Her prom is also coming up, I have to baby sit.
I hope I don't need to go to their school - I hope they know how to read a simple request letter, (But knowing them, I won't be surprise if I need to go there to make some arrangements so that the girls can get their report card ahead of time).
Oh, I'm also struggling with our new form. Change is good (don't get me wrong) but these one is turning me to be unproductive.
Bottom performers? - Yeah, I heard they need help. So do I. (You will need to wait- I can't coach you when I'm-so-not-into-it, trust me, I don't make sense when I'm in that mood).
Remote is also acting up (Just great, simply great!)
Lastly, I lack sleep.

I'm preoccupied with stuff to do. My patience is tested (not that this is my strongest asset ever). I'm annoyed about the redundancy. Pissed that they can't seem to see how illogical this form is (It's turning my brain into some useless matter). Hate that they are asking me to waste my time on some spoon feeding email. In short, I'm being pushed on my limits.

What a toxic day and to top it all, it's the first day of the week!

I need some form of motivation to get me going for the entire week because I'm sure this will be a long week for me.

Mind over matter. Mind over matter. Mind over matter.

No comments: