Monday, March 23, 2009

Just in case you forget...

This will serve as a little reminder for you...

You know exactly what are the odds and the struggles of the relationship you are in. You know that it will not be easy. You know that it entails a lot of adjustments, compromise, understanding and patience. But then why this? It may be sound as if we are overreacting but think through it... I'm going to say it one more time, you have to get hold of yourself. If you want to vent your stress, think of a more positive ways to do so. It's going to be like this for quite sometime...

I hate repeating myself and I have no doubt that you can do better than what you are doing now. There are a lot of things that I can be wrong with but I know I'm right that you are a strong person and you can deal with this in a more healthy way. Are you trying to tell me that I'm wrong in believing in you? If you believe that this thing will work, why this?

No comments: