Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy Bee

I have been very busy for the last week that I was not able to blog. I have been dying to do so mind you, but I just have to set it aside since my daily to-do list are always full (sigh). I'm still busy but I'm making time for it. If you want something done, you just have find time for it and get it done.

Weekend was good. After months of asking me to watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, I was able to sit down this morning and watch it. It's a must see, a beautiful film - anyone who wants to see it can borrow the DVD from me, hehe. I was also able to outline my speech after giving it much thought. And yes, you heard me right - I'm going to give a speech to the graduating elementary students of AMMSES next week. I'm deeply honored that they have asked me to do so and I want to be able to inspire this young kids so I'm giving it my best shot. I don't want to end up blabbering in front of my audience so I'm making sure I know exactly what I want to convey to them. So far so good. My weekend has been productive to say the least.

No comments: