Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Have you tried doing something reckless lately?

Have you tried doing something reckless lately?

Have I? Answer: NO.

I have never been reckless at all in my 22 years of existence. But now, thinking through it - I think it would be nice even just for once to do one reckless thing. Something reckless and life changing. Reckless enough to be unforgettable. Hmmm, what could it be?.

Suggestions anyone?

Reaction from Yum:
Yummy Caliston says:
Janey, i think you have been reckless man bala (*been reckless in a way). Just read your blog.
(I won't tell you the instances that she cited that I would have been reckless in a way).

Reaction from Love:
Lovelyn Poda says: from Merriam..
Lovelyn Poda says: 1 : marked by lack of proper caution : careless of consequences
2 : irresponsible
Lovelyn Poda says: meaning of reckless..
Lovelyn Poda says:
I'll stick with my statement above..
Lovelyn Poda says:
impulsive ka jane.. but not reckless.. (You're impulsive but not reckless)

Resolution: I think I'll stick to being impulsive since I'm doing a good job on being one, right Love? (Reckless = Irresponsible = not Jane; Impulsive = Jane).

5 comments:

d said...

ahaha.. super post gd ya b ang conversation.. ur not jane if ur not loud and impulsive anymore.. love yah janey!!!

Janey-ism said...

It's either that or no Jane at all according to Sed. Take it or leave it...haha. Love yah Mae! (Take note i used your other name..hehe).

green musings said...

for once, i'd like to try being reckless, just to see what will happen. but my logic and conscience always gets the best of me!

and i agree, jane is impulsive not reckless. amishu guys!

d said...

wait! haha.. nobody's allowed to call me MAE.. oh please!!!

Janey-ism said...

Haha, I'm sorry Love. I won't call you again by that name..hehe. It's kinda cute though...