Monday, March 9, 2009

Payback time

Sed and Love, I just have to give it to you - thanks for making me cry these days (hehe). I have noticed that we are making it a habit to write about each other (goes to show how much we missed the old days and each one). I have originally intended to comment on what Sed have to say in her first post but decided instead to write a little something to the two of you. I guess, it's payback time.

Sedneth and Lovelyn - the baby and the denial queen.

Sed, thank you for bringing out the kid in me. If there is one person who can convince me in a snap that would be you. It's always a struggle refusing to your whims. When you want something out of me, you get it, no sweat. But aside from that, not to many people know how deep you can get. You always say that you learn from me, that you listen to me because I always make sense and I seem to know best; newflash - you have taught me valuable lessons without you knowing it. You have taught me to trust amidst the uncertainty, to face tomorrow heads on, and to be brave. With you, I don't have to explain myself and I don't have to justify my actions. You take me as me - stubborn, brat, impulsive, straightforward (plus by tendency to be tackless), impatient - as you would always have, it's either that or no Jane at all...with that, thank you so much and I love you to death (hehe).

Lovelyn - if there is one person in the group who knows my family struggles, it would be you. (that's your niche when it comes to me). I guess, I find it easy to talk to you about family stuff because in one way or another you have been through with the things I have gone through. How we resent some of our relatives, how we feel abuse by some of them, how we feel bad that our parents are gone appreciated after all the things that they have done for these people, how we feel alone in our struggles at times... More than that, you know also my fears. You keep me realistic and logical when I'm losing it. You are the person that I go to when I need some reality check. You keep me grounded. Love, thanks for everything and I love you so much.

1 comment:

clueless said...

i love you to death!