Tuesday, March 31, 2009

First Graduation Anniversary

On my way to work, I got a text message from Chia reminding us that today, March 31, 2009 is our first graduation anniversary. Time indeed flies fast. It has been a year since we graduated from college. For that one year, some of us have left the comforts of home and ventured into the uncertainty. Some have ventured out and then realized home is where they belong. Some just never left home like me for instance... well at least not yet.

In that one year much have happened. Major decisions have been made and characters have been tested. As always, it has been full of colors. In that one year, buckets of tears have been shed but more importantly, that one year has given us lots of realization of what the real world is all about. The real world as how we experience it and not just on how we just perceived it to be.

It has been a year of struggle on finding our niche in the bigger market. A year of trying to find that place for us where we can be at our best.

To my batchmates, no matter how little or how much we have accomplish, my congratulations to each one of you. I know we will have another great year ahead =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Graduates for one year. Do you somehow feel older?

I was gonna blog about this too.

I do, actually, have a draft about it. I miss you mommy! One whole year wala ta nagkitanai!

Janey-ism said...

Tell me if you have posted it, I want to read it.

Yep, I do feel older in a way and I'm dying to try something new.

Yep, one year na ta wala kita-ay but then again, April na and come May we will see each other.

Miss you Baby Bevs!

Anonymous said...

posted the graduation entry here (http://polaroid-child.livejournal.com/8840.html) as well

it's unlocked, you don't have to log in to be able to read it :)