Thursday, March 5, 2009

Our denominator

This is in response to Lovelyn's blog. I told you that I'll answer your question here. So here is my thought on that interesting post of yours. Wink*

I think the denominator is that, simply put, we are a bunch of crazy girls. Our personalities are so varied yet we have managed to complement each other. We sure make up some odd group - One is such a child in so many ways; the other is highly introspective and witty; one has this motherly charm, the other is such a lady (prim and proper and all that) and the last one, well, she is just point blank straight and assertive. This, as I always said is a friendship that others have envied a lot. I have told this so many times but let me say it one more time - the road of life can and may take me anywhere but you guys will always have me - remember that for always.

Some comments though - Do I have the most guys? I don't think so. Love, you are denying it again. Lol! And, I know all about the CCBPI moment of you and Sed, I just hope that you have deleted that video of me with you know who. You and Sed sure have some imagination (why don't you two make a career on creative writing, I think you'll do a great job on it). Another is, it's not only me and Lyka who stalked Richard (Opps, did I just mention his name..haha), I remember that you guys went along with my craziness also not just her. Ble!

I miss my Meangirls too but always remember - Janey loves you! :)

No comments: