Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What Shall I Do?

REPOST: TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011

I was wondering what shall I do when I get home from work today. Turns out there is a lot to do and too little time to finish everything. I started digging out my cabinet and fixed my clothes that are out of place. I started putting away blouses that are too small for me already. My cabinet seemed full only because there are a couple of things that shouldn't be there anymore (hehe). I should have put them away a long time ago. 

I also started reading a new book by Nora Roberts, Sweet Revenge. I just finished reading a novel last Sunday and already starting a new one (big grin). I am so proud of myself. I am reading more these days which I didn't do previously. I guess, I'm starting my year right after all. I just need to get  back to exercise to shed off some weights soon.

No comments: