Monday, August 31, 2009

Lovesick

I can't aptly put in words my feelings last Sunday night. I don't know if I was sleeping too much the day before (but then I can't seem to get enough sleep) that the only thing I can do is tossed and turn on the bed that my sister and I is sharing.

I was having one of those nights. I was missing him terribly. It's a longing I can't named. A longing that makes breathing hard and all there is left to do is cry. So cry I did. I cried myself to sleep and woke up with the most beautiful voice there is, his voice (all tired and exhausted from doing the lawn work). The voice that gives me all sorts of beautiful feeling.

How can I miss him so much when I have only not talk to him for a couple of hours? I don't know. I myself is often amazed of how much. I missed him enough that it can bring tears to my eyes. I loved him so much that it can bring tears to my eyes. How on earth can I stop this tears from falling? Tsk tsk tsk, I'm so lovesick.

No comments: